The Brumby 121 is the perfect camper trailer for the great outdoors. With its compact, high-quality design, you can manoeuvre the camper single-handedly. Its ergonomic design will reduce your fuel bill significantly, and you will barely notice you are even towing anything at all. With fast setup and pack up times, you will spend more time exploring and less time stuffing around.
Take the hassle out of planning your journey with a plug & play camper trailer. If space is what you need at your place, then the Brumby 121 won’t disappoint.
This cleverly designed camper can securely store all your equipment in lockable storage compartments. So the kitchen has all the storage compartments and workspace you need. We have thrown everything at this camper, even the kitchen sink. With ample water storage, on-demand pressurised water, a gas stove, and a TV, you will impress the most demanding food critics with your culinary genius.
Isn’t it about time we start enjoying the great outdoors instead of enduring it? The Brumby 121 has everything set up for your adventure, including a pop-up Kitchen, ready-made bed and ample storage space for all your equipment. Stay cool in summer and warm in winter with our optional air conditioner and solar panels to boot.
Within minutes, you can have your 30-second awning set up with chairs, dining table, and pop-up kitchen ready to start stoking that campfire under a billion stars. There are so many optional extras for you to customise the camper trailer, including airconditioning, an Ironman fridge, his and her reading lights, a self-priming water pump with shower faucet, and much more.
This compact camper trailer is one of the best teardrop campers for sale on the market today. The Brumby 121 Camper has been over-engineered to withstand the highest safety and engineering standards so that you can enjoy the camper for years to come.
We are an Australian camper trailer manufacturer built for Aussie conditions, meeting camper trailer Australia standards. So you can get your camper trailer on the road sooner knowing that you meet all the Australian compliance and insurance requirements. So get instant access to all your creature comforts all in one place with the Brumby121. Check out our optional extras and discover what else is possible.
NOTE: All trailers made at The Teardrop Camper Trailer Company Pty Ltd are made in accordance to Vehicle Standards Bulletin VSB1. It is the customer’s responsibility to comply with any further requirements pertaining to their particular State or Territory.
- The Houghton HB2400 reverse cycle Air conditioner is designed to keep you cool or warm, when the outdoor temperatures are too much to bear.
- This luxurious set give the perfect finishing touch for your sleeping quarters.
- This makes it easy to see what’s outside, and so you don’t trip over in the night.
- These are perfect lights on the side of the bed for late night readers, or to find something in the middle of the night.
- The IDC25 Allows you to charge your 12V second/auxiliary deep cycle battery on the go, simultaneously from solar and alternator (9-32V) inputs. This device provides an advanced 3 stage charging process to produce a safe and comprehensive charge, a must for deep cycle batteries.
- Their main benefit is that they allow auxiliary batteries to be charged while driving.
- A solar regulator is used to sense when the batteries are fully charged and to stop, or decrease, the amount of current flowing to the battery. Most solar regulators also include a Low Voltage Disconnect feature, which will switch off the supply to the load if the battery voltage falls below the cut-off voltage.
- Provides extra Solar energy collection for the A/C and other electrical appliances, so you don’t run out of power.
- The Sirocco is the best appliance for 360-degree directional airflow, thanks to its unique gimbal design. It outperforms the competition in terms of functionality and performance.
- Provides ample electricity to power all the features on your Camper, with a circuit breaker that revents your appliances from short-circuiting.
- This two-burner stove is easy to ignite with a match or lighter, even in wet or windy conditions. It cooks food evenly, similar to a gas stove in your kitchen.
- Extra additional bench space to your dining experiences.
- Awesome kitchen addition to clean up after that campfire feast
- Keeps all your food and beverages fresh and chilled so that they last longer.
- Keeps your condiments safe from spillage.
- Watch you favourite movies and TV shows with our Fold Away Antennas, having a much higher digital television signal detection capability, as they are able to obtain both horizontal and vertical signals.
- Wash your dishes, clothes, or yourself with the Electric self-priming water pump. This provides essential water needed for that well-planned camper holiday. With 65 litres of water storage, you will never run out of water again.
- For storing your adventure gear, including canoe and/or bicycles.
- Provides immediate protection from the sun and the rain in 30 seconds.
- The ultimate folding pergola for the much needed protection from the wind and rain coming in from the side.
|Flip up large jockey wheel.||This provides support, stability, and easy manoeuvrability to attach your camper to your Off-road vehicle.|
|100 mm x 50mm x 3mm draw bar.||The drawbar is designed for toughest road conditions.|
|75mm x 50mm x 2.5mm RHS full chassis hot dipped galvanised,||Rectangular Hollow Section (RHS) is hot-dipped galvanised, providing protection & prevention of rust.|
|Ultima 4×4 shocks.||Whilst the original equipment shock absorbers provided a comfortable ride, it was agreed the Ultima shock absorbers are firmer, had less rebound over bumps, and provided better handling when cornering.|
|10” electric off road drum brakes||They provide smooth efficient braking when operated by a vehicle mounted electric brake controller, which also provides the ability for the driver to manually apply the trailer brakes independent of the tow vehicle braking system, thus giving you a safer drive.|
|360 degree AL-KO articulating ball coupling||Quick & easy hitching design that requires no pin or hole alignment and gives better articultion over bumps.|
|3 x sunraysiaa type 16 inch wheels with 245 x 70 R16 111 H tyres.||Gives good traction control when towing your camper.|
|Bracket for Spare wheel.||To easily secure your spare tyre.|
|7 pin flat plug||7-pin plug and the tow vehicle has a flat 12-pin socket, the 7-pin can be directly plugged into the 12-pin and still operate all of its seven trailer functions.|
|Towball weight (empty toolbox)||75kg|
|Width outside guard to outside guard||2160mm|
|Overall Height to top of vent||2100mm|
|Overall length front of hitch to rear||4200mm|